Luv To Care Ltd Agency, registered with Care Quality Commission for excellent and quality driven care. We specialise in delivering person centered care to working age adults with mental health issues, substance misuse problems and learning difficulties in their home environment.
- Feeding clients
- Helping clients mobilise
- Bed making
- Monitoring clients conditions such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse and weight.
- Escort clients to appointments, day centres and any activity in the clients care plan.
- Report and record accurately all findings, outcomes and other relevant information to the manager.
- Participate in the delivery of clients care plan by helping them fulfil their activities of daily living
- Monitor clients mental state
- Prompt medication compliance
- Help clients maintain and improve independence through participating in programmes of care and providing practical help
- Arrange appointments for clients where required and accompanying the client where necessary.
- Recording all information and data in accordance with information governance guidelines.
- Report all necessary information back to the manager.
- Generally assisting with the overall comfort of our clients.
- passionate about care,
- clean criminal record,
- empathy and desire to help others.
- permanent job position,
- necessary training,
- salary 9 GBP/h
How to apply