British company specializing in technical installations in the residential and industrial construction.
- Assemble, install, repair, and maintain elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, and dumbwaiters, using hand and power tools, and testing devices such as test lamps, ammeters, and voltmeters,
- Test newly installed equipment to ensure that it meets specifications, such as stopping at floors for set amounts of time,
- Locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, and signal and control systems, using test equipment,
- Check that safety regulations and building codes are met, and complete service reports verifying conformance to standards.
- Must be aware of UK work safety standards,
- Be able to read basic builders drawings and layouts,
- Install both hydro and traction lifts into empty new build lift shafts
up to including,
- Machines controllers entrances cars counterweights and all electrical
- Permanent position,
- Attractive salary appropriate to experience.
How to apply