Eco Link Power Limited is a leading UK biomass supplier working across the commercial, retail and public sector.
Due to securing a new Project in Newark, Notts we are looking for a Site Manager for the installation of two new energy centres; two biomass with electric generation plant, DHP and plant room equipment and fittings.
• On site management of all project activities: H&S, quality, sub-contractors, services and direct staff,
• Provide site diary and weekly and monthly progress reports,
• Manage Key Equipment deliveries, offload, installation and inspection,
• Liaise with sub-contractors to ensure all documentation required is available,
• Prepare and issue Method Statements and Risk Assessments,
• Manage material deliveries and return documentation,
• Ensure installation of all equipment and fittings in accordance with the system design,
• Must hold: 5 day SMSTS; First Aid; CSCS Black,
• Experience in similar project scale and scope required,
• Candidates must have a full UK driving licence.
• CONTRACT BASIS – 6-8 MONTHS,
• SALARY: £200 per day.
How to apply