Private household in Ustron, Poland. Family with three children aged 2, 3 and 9.
The person employed on the above position will be responsible for:
• Looking after children (preparing for school, playing, preparing meals, helping with homework etc.),
• Cooking, cleaning and doing basic household tasks when necessary,
• Working days: Wednesday – Sunday.
• Native / fluent English,
• Experience on similar position,
• Developed interpersonal skills and strong ability to work and play with children,
• Higher education,
• No addictions,
• Clean criminal record and references from previous employers,
• Well-mannered, creative, discrete, trustworthy, cheerful and punctual.
• Full-time job in a domestic atmosphere,
• Attractive salary with overtime paid extra (9 GBP or more depending on experience),
• Accommodation and meals provided free of charge.
How to apply