Eco Link Power Limited is a leading UK biomass supplier working across the commercial, retail and public sector. Due to the growth of the company and the pipeline, we are seeking a Service and Commissioning Steam Engineer.
Principal responsibilities are as follows:
• Work as a member of our team to install, commission, maintain and service current installations nationwide,
• To carry out annual boiler inspection and NDT inspection preparation work and boiler water safety checks,
• Response to emergency breakdown calls as they arise,
• Use past experience and knowledge to diagnose and troubleshoot as well as anticipate future operational problems,
• Ensure successful completion of assigned tasks within tight time,
• Assist and support new installations and projects.
• Highly experienced commercial heating engineer with excellent steam and hot water boiler knowledge,
• Working knowledge of pumps, valves and M&E systems,
• Sound electrical and controls background,
• A background in the renewable sector (Biomass) would be advantageous,
• Must be prepared to travel nationwide with overnight stays where necessary,
• Will be required to provide emergency cover in the event of call outs,
• Must be able to work on own initiative and to high standards.
• Salary £30-£35K plus company vehicle, mobile and laptop,
• Permanent position.
How to apply